Maryland Juniors Sports Center
With the rapid growth of the Maryland Juniors Volleyball Club, the need for a junior volleyball training facility is urgent. In September 2010, Howard County Department of Planning and Zoning approved the construction of the Maryland Juniors Sports Center. In April, 2011, Maryland Juniors Sports Center opened its door and it is the official home of the Maryland Juniors Volleyball Club. This 63,000 square foot sports training facility featured eleven regulation volleyball courts; eight of them can also be used for basketball training and competition. A batting cage and weight room are also in place. Sports Center concession was added in 2014, since then it becomes a very popular dinning place during local tournaments.
Rental Fee: $65/hour per court.
Private Training (3 players or less): $40/hour (MD Juniors members only).
FRIDAY OPEN GYM(Opens to Volleyball only)
- Operating Hours: Friday, 4-9pm.
- Format: limited 10 players per court. (no private lessons allowed)
- Fees: $10 per participant
- Daily Screening: All open gym participants will be temperature-checked at entrance. Check list and waivers must be signed at front desk. Spectators are not allowed at this time.
- Masks / Face Coverings: Masks are recommended to enter the facility, during warm-ups off the sidelines and breaks from play. When high intense volleyball related activities occurs on the court, masks are not required.
- Please bring your own volleyball
Spaces are allowed to park for the tournament hosted at the Maryland Juniors Sports Center include the following:
- Parking lot in front of the Maryland Juniors Sports Center
- Parking lot in the back of the Maryland Juniors Sports Center
- Both sides on the street of Preston Ct.
- Both sides on the street of Patuxent Range Rd
Please park your cars legally by following the street sign, state, and local traffic laws. Local authority is enforcing the rules by giving tickets to violators. (Too close to Fire Hydrant, Parking too close to intersection and stop sign, etc)
* Parking at other properties is prohibited and unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the car owners' expense!!!